Monday, February 9, 2009

Projects











I always have these projects I am working on and lately it is my hallway. My sister Halley gives me crap about not doing before and after pics, I just like the after ones. Recently, I have figured out how to do vinyl on my cricket and it is fabulous! Hard and time consuming but well worth it. So here are some pics of the recent ones, Halley came over on Sunday to help me with the feet one (luckily she is tall and could just stand on my stairs) The sayings are hard to see in the pics, SORRY! As soon as we master vinyl at my house we will move on to Halley's house. Silly that her and I get so excited over little things like this!

2 comments:

tami said...

I love this idea! I can't wait to see it. You guys are so creative!

Halley said...

I loved helping you out your home is so beautiful and cant wait to see the downstairs and everything else put together... and i loved how its all turning out the music is awesome might i add :)(haha my word verification is churros haha what are the odds)