Monday, February 2, 2009

Are you ready for some Football!

Okay maybe I was more ready for the food and company rather than the game. Some of my sisters and their families came over and our friends the Postons joined us too. The cute little red-head in the picture is their little Hannah. Anyslee enjoyed her "doll" friend, and the kids played downstairs all day and didn't even fight. The Poston's have two little girls, one on the way, and good ol' Gunner. We really enjoyed ourselves and the food! I took some pics of Halley drooling while she slept through half of the game, but she got ahold of my camera and deleted them. They were worth a good laugh, I am disappointed I can't share them with you.

2 comments:

Halley said...

Oh i knew that you would share those great pictures of me with the world so i had to stop you some how.. and plus i opened and have been taking care of a teething baby all night long... you know how that goes..

Lee and Roni Poston said...

Thank you so much for the FUN! The kids had such a great time, they want to know when we can do it again. I can't believe how well they played together. I guess they are destined to be friends. Even Gunnar, the odd man out.