Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Snow Babies!


My girls beg me daily if they can go play out in the snow. Most parents are like, Yay go ahead get out of the house! Not me. It takes us about 20 minutes just to get them dressed and find the right gear (you know tink hat with minnie gloves, HSM scarf with matching boots) Those of you with girls REALLY understand, pure drama. Then they make it outside for about three minutes tops because their hands are cold and they can't walk in the hard snow. Then they come in crying, drop off all their gear at the door and curl up to watch a cartoon. So like I said, never that excited when I finally say yes, just a lot of work! Well anyway, is a picture of the whole three minutes of them enjoying snow(for the record, Sicilee only last 2 minutes)

No comments: