Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Halley!




This is my crazy sister Halley, who is a Twilight fanatic with me. So for her birthday I got her a Twilight sweatshirt and tote bag. And yes her husband rolled his eyes and shook his head because we were so stinkin excited over such a silly thing once again! (You can tell by the pics that the anitcipation of her opening her gift was almost unbearable for me!) Of course my mother gets her this huge scrapbooking display that she bought clear back around Thanksgiving and has been so excited to give it to her...........and she is most excited about my gift and blows mom's gift off (sorry mom, mines just better He He!) Just kidding! But really this is a HUGE shout out to my sister, my best friend, my sanity, my daycare center, my scrapbooking buddy, vinyl buddy, and my shoulder to lean on!!!! So H-O-L-L-A to you Halley, I hope you had a good Birthday (even though you had to watch my kids all day:) Love Ya!
We had a family dinner on Sunday for her b-day and she wanted to be in charge of the drinks and she made these amazing pomegranate-blueberry limades that were absolutley fabulous!

2 comments:

Halley said...

Thanks for the wounderful gifts they were perfect i got spoiled. Love you guys so much... your the best sister ever:)

The French Way said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're BLONDE!!!!!!!!!! i love it! sassy!!! its adorable!