Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Out on the town with Poppy!!

My dad came into town on business again this week, so we decided to try out the ol' famous Red Robin for dinner. For knowing a little about the restaurant business, I was very impressed! Food and service was great, and the kids loved the balloons for entertainment!

I was trying to get a pic of Joldy trying to bite his "monster" burger, but he caught me so he wouldn't.



This is Chelcey shoving food in her face, aaaahhh I bet your chair creeked when you were all done!!!!(This is my sister who endlessly makes fun of my chubby baby)
This is Jo Jo wanting "real food" and thinking that she really is going to get it!!

And this is quality time with Poppy!!!!

And my little Carter buddy just being good as always Aynslee enjoying the newest discovery of how fun balloons are!!

2 comments:

tami said...

OH! I wish I could have been there! :( I'm glad Dad got to have the fun, though. Miss you guys!

Halley said...

what carter are you talking about he is NEVER good :) i had fun those limeades were great yummy i want another one..