Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kid quotes

So I have a funny kid quote and I have to share with everyone. Sicilee was mad at Joldy and when she gets mad at him she comes to me saying that she wants a new daddy. We were in the car driving and Sicilee was crying and telling me that she wanted to get a new daddy and so I said to her "Sis, where do we go to get a new daddy?" Jaycee then blurted out "Mom, can't we just steal somebody else's husband?" Joldy and I thought that it was pretty funny. Seriously though, where in the world do kids learn things from huh?

1 comment:

Halley said...

LOL that is so funny i am pictureing in my head jaycee saying it.. I bet she wants a new aunt halley too. Sorry about that by the way, they werent that horrible at all she just thought it all was funny so i gave up