Sunday, November 23, 2008

{Shout out to Daddy}

I think that my husband now understands why when we finally get an early night together.......alone, that I cannot stay awake. Not even for a good movie. The pillow and me are like two peas in a pod. My head hits and I am OUT. Okay for me, not so much for the husband. Aynslee has been such a stinker and waking up A LOT. Not just for milk but just to be awake. I think the spunk that I once had, left me. So with that thought in mind, my wonderful husband decided to take Aynslee at night so that I could catch up on some much needed beauty sleep. Low and behold she is only waking up for feedings and going 5-6 hours inbetween night feedings instead of nursing all night long. I now pump out enough milk twice a day to fill her bottles for 24 hours. So basically weaned her off of using me as a pacifier. And as you can tell by the pics, it is the end of the week for daddy night duty, and he is exhausted!!!!! One week compared to 4 months for me. Guys are so funny!!! I do, however, give him a huge pat on the back. I love him even more now!!! Thanks honey!!!!!!!
Click to play Shout out to Daddy
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

2 comments:

Westlund Family said...

Very cute pics!

tami said...

He looks beat! I bet you are enjoying the sleep though! Babies will take it out of ya. :)