Saturday, November 15, 2008

Thanks Cherish!!!

A little quiet time for mom. Actually all three of them took a nap at the same time, I don't think that I will ever be able to pull that off again!!

Little Miss Maddie called and asked if the girls could have a sleep over. It was their first sleep over and I was a little worried about Sicilee. They seemed to have had a lot of fun and completely wore themselves out. So not only did we get a quiet night but when the girls got home they took a really long nap. Joldy and I have been playing tag lately and so it was nice to get things done around the house on my shift to watch the girls. So thanks Cherish even though you didn't get much sleep, it was much appreciated on my end!!!

1 comment:

Halley said...

well at least you got bloggin done right.. i went private so email me your email address so i can add you i dont know it