Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving was hosted at my house as is every year. I actually really enjoy cooking. Joldy took the girls to his parents house all morning and it was really quiet while mom and I cooked. We actually almost didn't know what to do with ourselves without screaming children!!!! We got everything done fast and on time this year. Everyone was there except for Katie (just try and imagine stick figures for you and your fam Katie; LOL) Katie and her husband just bought their first house in Boise and were busy moving. Next year is your year Katie, we are all coming to Boise and you can cook for everyone!!!!!!!!! Fun Family times, right????

2 comments:

Halley said...

We are going to Katies i did thanksgiving last year at my new house now its katies turn.... And FYI you spelt ryelee's name wrong.. other then that mom is going to kill you for putting pictures of her on there.. good time s next time we should just play the new uno game that one had more interaction and you didn't know really who you screwed over cuz its random...

tami said...

It looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! The kids all look so cute! Dad and I are looking forward to going to Katie's next year too. Of course, I like to go anywhere that doesn't involve me cooking!