Sunday, November 23, 2008

Rolls that rose!

Alright here you have it, I have finally found a recipe that agrees with me. You better believe that I now can bake rolls. My husband is LUVING them.




Along with my homemade rolls I made homemade chicken noodle soup "Joldy Style". Yep that's right, even the noodles were rolled out, cut, and cooked. I say "Joldy Style" because it is actually my mother's recipe and he made the comment that it is not chicken noodle soup without celery and carrots so I added them. Mom, I think that I have made your own recipe better than you. Uh-Oh I guess that means I will have to cook it from now on. (since I know that will be your comment)

1 comment:

tami said...

They look great! I wish you guys lived closer so Dad and I could always visit around "dinner time"! :) Thanks for showing all the rest of us up! I have finally convinced Steve that EVERYTHING comes from a box :)