Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our Spooktakular Day

Today was my day off and I had the whole day planned. I never really get into halloween, but for some reason this year I decided to get a little into it. My day started off with making Anyslee her minnie ears for tomorrow, in this picture she is sporting them. She isn't such a fan of them though......


then the girls had their school Halloween parties and had to dress up in their costumes.
Introducing Miss Jasmine and Miss Ariel........

All the parents were invited to the "costume parade" and they marched around showing off their costumes and doing poses. They also sang some songs and tried to "scare" us. It was way cute.

When the girls got home from school we decided to start carving pumpkins, which was dad's job. So here are the girls "shoveling" the seeds out of the pumpkins with dad.


Here are the finished pumkins. Joldy is pretty proud of his ghosts and scooby doo!

And last was my little project with the girls. We made spider cupcakes. The girls had a blast and I did too.

3 comments:

Westlund Family said...

Very cute! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Pumpkins did turn out super cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow! the ladies look wonderful! I bet they had a blast! Thanks for putting up pics with the costumes! Maybe one year we will try to be there for trick or treating...Dad and I would love that! Kisses to the girls!

Halley said...

Oh what is this tami and dad leave comments on yours but not mine.... geez that is what i get for teaching you all my tricks.. gosh..