Thursday, December 4, 2008

Camera Broke, Now Fixed

Kind of funny story with the camera. Then lens wasn't coming out which won't even let it turn on, so Joldy called the company and we were going to have to ship it to them and they would fix it and ship it back. Well with the holidays coming up it would almost guarantee that I wouldn't have my camera. Joldy who is an internet addict decided to read up on it. One guy left his comment that he dropped it and it randomly started working again. Joldy didn't want to do that so he was shaking it really really hard and accidently sent it flying accross the room on my kitchen floor. And POOOOF! It works again........for now! So here is a little catching up.

Okay so I am not a huge fan of cats or kittens and when Nickole called and said that she got Roman not 1 but 2 kittens, she really wanted the girls to go and see them. And of course the whole time taunting my children to tell me they wanted a kitten. I DID NOT cave. So we will just have to visit Aunt Nickole if we want to see some kittens. However, handsome little Roman now has somebody to play with.....so to speak.(hopefully they stay alive with him handling them). And we all know how both of my girls say kitty......you know "titty tat" mom.

Roman is so funny, he just hugs Jaycee a million times everytime that he gets to see her. Anyway here are some pics............

After we did all of our Christmas decorating (minus the outside) the girls decided to strike a pose in front of our "no touchy" (good wording Jaime) tree. The tree downstairs is princess. Gee that's weird, something in our house princess?

And this is the latest picture of my baby girl. She is getting so big!!! She babbles Da Da all day long. Of course Dad thinks it is great. She turns 5 months on the 11th AND also on the 11th my oldest turns 5! Then saturday we leave for Disney Land for our Christmas surprise for the girls. Busy busy week coming up for us!!!!

1 comment:

tami said...

The girls look cute with the kittens! I love Jaycee's sassy pose! :) Your tree looks great too! I can't wait to see you guys!