Monday, September 7, 2009

Kiddo Stats

First of all I must say that having your kids go back to school has its pros and cons. I forgot about all the little germs they pick up and bring home to share with the rest of the family! We all caught a cold 1 week after Jaycee started school, we handled it okay. Then Aynslee and I caught this stomache flu for about a week and had many sleepless nights full of bodily fluid messes (Aynslee not me!) And now Sicilee has two ear infections. So since Aynslee is up all night, dad snuggled her and she went out. It is the first time she has ever let anyone snuggle her to sleep because this little fart DOES NOT LIKE TO SNUGGLE and it drives me crazy.

Here are my kids school days pictures and yes they both strike quite the pose when the camera is brought out!!


Since I mostly blog for the easy way out of scrapbooking (one day I will get to) but for now I just turn the blog to a book and call THAT my scrapbook. I have decided to get all the girls' stats at the beginning and end of the school year so we can see their progress.
Jaycee: Height: 43 inches
Weight: 38.2 lbs
Sicilee: Height: 42 inches
Weight: 38.2 lbs
Aynslee: Height 3o inches = 75%
Weight: 25.8 lbs = 90%
As you can tell the two older weigh the exact same with Jayc being only 1 inch taller, and Sicilee actually having a bigger shoe size!! Guess that is what they get for having a very short mom and a very tall dad.....we will just never know how they will turn out except for I am going to end up the runt of the family when it is all said and done!!!!


1 comment:

KKGK Jones said...

Your little girlies are such divas. I wonder where they get that from... :)