Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back in Rountine!!

Yaay for school starting. You know....I always thought that I would be that cry baby mom when my cute little babies started school.....not so much. I need people to help me wear these kids out. It is so funny cuz on Monday Jaycers had school ALL DAY and then went to cheer for an hour and it pretty much beat all the sassy right out of her and she was such an angel the rest of the day!! It was incredible and boy am I grateful!! My kids are on totally opposite schedules though it is hard on them but okay for me. Wednesdays are my favorite #1 it is my day off #2 jaycee has this new thing this summer of running off whenever she wants and I am always searching the neighbors houses for her and she has school all day so no worrying about her #3 Aynslee goes down for her nap around noon and I turn on a LONG cartoon for Sicilee and YES you got it.......I have a scheduled family nap!!!!!!

Sicilee just started school today and very funny story!!! First let me explain my wonderful angelic daughter Sissy. She is Jaycee's worst nightmare, she tells on her when she is naughty EVERY TIME. If I tell Sissy to not go leave the yard, she won't. She is just a sweet little innocent girl!! Anyways, we are on the way to her first day of 3 year old school again this year since she has an early b-day, and I said ahh crap bud I forgot a picture of you! (they learn to say their names with it) Anyway she goes "ahh shit mom." I looked and her and said what did you just say?? Then she says it again! Then I said where did you learn to say that naughty word. She says "daddy says it all the time!" Like I said my little tattle tail. I did however laugh even though I shouldn't have.

I did have it pretty easy again this year because the girls are still in the same size clothes, however, Sissy just passed Jaycee in shoe size. So poor Jayc got my terrible genes and Sissy is taking after her daddy!! Aynslee in following very close so they both better watch out for my little football player!!

My camera is randomly working but I will post pics of the girlies first days of school later! Also their new school year stats!!

1 comment:

Jensen Memories said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS!! I am sure my day is coming!