Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Watts family Scoop

This week kick-starts an even busier schedule than I am already on. First of all I must dish that every working mother's worst fear happened yesterday. Monday's at work are always crazy and I feel like I don't even have a moment to breathe....and so to add to my already frustrating day Joldy calls to tell me my baby is crawling, more like a half army crawl, but clearly gets around. It's hard knowing that I will not be there for all of her "firsts". It is bitter sweet I guess. This also means that we have to gate off my big long stairs or we will be taking trips to the ER!!!

We also started our tournament in co-ed volleyball last night. We are going in ranked #2 out of 11ish teams I think. Each season we get a little better and rank a little higher so cross your fingers for me so hopefully we get a hooded sweatshirt this season (which means we take first).

Also, Joldy has taken the Bonneville Bee's assistant coaching job and we are heading off to Utah for the first tournament and to hopefully enjoy some semi-good weather. Then the next weekend it is off the Boise. The girls are way excited to travel......well anywhere...but way excited to see Poppy and Mimi. When we get back we have FINALLY scheduled family pictures for my side of the family. The last family pic we got Jaycee was the only grandbaby, so three added sons-in-laws and 9 total grandbabies later......we will finally get a pic!!!!! Our family color is pink of course and Joldy is so excited (not) Don't plan on seeing a smile on his face cuz it won't happen, but please do notice the lack of hair that he will be sporting!!!

2 comments:

Lee and Roni Poston said...

OHHH! That is so sad. At least it was dad and not just any old sitter, who was able to see her start crawling. I would totally want a sweater. GO TEAM!

The Pena family said...

So glad that it's baseball season again......hopefully the weather will warm up a little. I just found out Joldy was coaching. Fun for you guys. It reminds me of the good old legion days.