Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Baby Sis turns 19 (i think)

You know growing up people would ask how old my sisters were and it was easy because it was either and even or odd year, and since we are all two years apart I could just blurt out 10, 12, 14, 16.....Anyway, now that we are older I have lost track. Once you hit digits past the 20's who counts????

My fam came over to enjoy a seafood safari. Well I wouldn't exactly call it that but I made a talapia dinner covered in alfredo sauce with garlic veggies. Also with that Chelcey's favorite shrimp scampi!!!I don't think that the guys were too impressed with "FISH" but the gals loved it. Even my girls ate their "chicken" (wink, wink). Anyway this is a picture of my chubba baby with my sister who makes fun of her.....well chubbiness. Just wanted to prove with the pic how much she actually resembles her.

Ryker is crawling all over the place so Jo Jo is right behind him any time now. Since they are so close in age, once Ryker starts something I expect Aynslee soon after. Except for getting teeth. Ryker has two teeth now and Jo Jo isn't even showing signs, no complaints here though the later the better. Rylee has like four teeth and she has that cute little or big split between the front ones just like Steph had growing up!

This is little Rylee who is ready to walk and has started talking like crazy

















No comments: