Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sister Snugglin



I don't know if time change MESSED with anyone else's kids but mine are completely off schedule from it. My baby used to be an 8 to 7:30 sleeper and ever since the time change she has been an 11 to 9 sleeper. SERIOUSLY!!!! She will not go to sleep at night and she is taking this weird late nap. And the girls play around in bed for a good 1-2 hours before they go to sleep too. I guess I should love that they are sleeping in a little, but it just doesn't fit my schedule. I liked it better when they got up early. Anyway, I went to Salt Lake for a meeting today so Daddy got to take care of the girls, and he informs me that this is how he got Aynslee to take her nap. Yep right accross Jaycee's belly while watching cartoons. I love how dad's pull off a daddy-day with kids!!!

1 comment:

Halley said...

haha look at jojo looks so comfy with jaycee.. wish my kids would sleep like that.. sleeping in that is