Thursday, March 12, 2009

Memories by the moment!

Really, I can't keep up with this child. Who needs crawling when you can just pull yourself up on things? For Aynslee it is as easy as 1,2,3. I was getting her bath water ready and I found her in her room like this (no making fun of the serious cottage cheese butt......Halley) Aynslee amazes me every day. She is at the super fun age of starting to get some personality. She can shake her head no, and she does it to everything, she will only give Joldy high fives (okay well low fives), to get her to laugh the hardest just throw her in the air, and most of all the HUGE smile she has when she wakes up in the morning is very infectious. Really, I could walk to her room half asleep and when she sees me her arms go a million miles an hour and she starts smiling and laughing and I can't help but do it right back. Nothing like Jo Jo to start your day off with giggling!




She is sporting her first pair of nikes......well first pair of shoes that she wore all day without being able to kick or pull them off. Sadly, Jaycee wore these when she was like 14 months for the first time.


This is my new bloggin buddy. Since she doesn't like to go to bed early anymore Aynslee gets to hang with me while I blog (which is after the girlies go to bed) I think that she has just caught on to staying up to get quality time with me. I am loving every moment of it! Minus the part when she helps type.

Me and the girls went shopping today while Joldy went to practice and I have to tell you I had people commenting on my children at every store. Miss Jaycee and Sicilee decided to pretend they were models walking down a runway and were striking poses in the store windows. Me, I was cussing them for it, everyone else got some serious entertainment. People were saying stuff like OMG look who it is, and then call them a famous model. Other people were saying "you go girls!" Anyway, life is never boring with the Watts family.........of girls with spunk!!!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Your girls are so cute! Sounds fun-- Diva Fun!! Tonight the kids went swimming at a motel and Kenny didn't have a swimsuit so after getting wet and cold I took his clothes off and put a towel on but he dropped it and ran, streaking down the hallway at the motel- my Sydni pointed at your little girl in the buff in her room and said "Kenny did that." Your girls' room is decorated so cute too!!

tami said...

I love that butt! :) I missed the blogs sooo much when we were in Jamaica! I can't believe how much they have grown since Christmas! Give Kisses for me!

Halley said...

what are you tlaking about i dont make fun of her butt or her weight i cant help it if the swing says help me when we put her in there.. haha just kidding. i love having her over all she does is smile and laugh at aunt halley (maybe thats not a good thing laughing at aunt halley) lvoe them