Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas Holiday! I made a french toast breakfast the night before and then baked it for Christmas morning (best idea ever). The girls slept in until 8 and then we opened presents, cleaned up, put presents together, and the kids played endlessly. It was so nice to stay in our pajamas the whole day! Only 2 sisters made it over for a little dinner, so most of the day is was just our little family.




Lainee slept the whole time, through all the noise and excitement.






This has got to be the cutest present to ever sit under our tree!







One of our family traditions on Christmas Eve is opening sister gifts and Christmas jammies. I think Lainee just wanted to come early so she wasn't left out:)













Oh the fabulous holiday activities.................








Joldy was trying to start a tradition of going to look at the Christmas lights/shows, it didn't go so well. After we stopped and watched 2 of them Aynslee fell asleep, Jayc was upset because she thought we were going to the drive in and wanted to get snacks, and Sicilee thought we were going to Chucky Cheese for dinner!?! I basically laughed the whole way home. Not the reaction we thought we would get.
I took our little Lainee to the doctor and she weighs in at 6.6 lbs and 19 inches long, a whole 2% for her age :) She is 5 weeks old and has obviously going to hit a big growth spurt cuz she has caught up to my milk supply and wants milk every 2 1/2 hours. So nursing is working out well for us, especially at night so I get more sleep. She is changing every day and I am savoring every moment I can with her...............they are only little once.





No comments: