Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cousin Love

Introducing Christian James George.............weighing in at 8 lbs 5 oz and 20.5 inches long! What a chunky big boy :) He towers over my little Lainee. He was born January 31 via c-section after laboring for 12 long hours with no epidural.......poor Nickole! He looks just like Roman but with brown hair and brown eyes. He is such a sweet boy.

This is as close as Joldy is going to get with having a boy.........being a good uncle:)


My little Lainee bug is changing so fast, and we thought she was getting big until Nickole brought her baby to my house so we could be on maternity leave together! Then she didn't look so big.













So at six weeks difference in age, Lainee is still the runt.




Christian's first bath.............yes poor kid in a pink bath and he hangs out in a pink bouncer all day. He is SUCH a good baby! Doesn't make a peep and eats like a champ (poor Nickole.... although she does produce a bigger dairy then me! Her first pump after her milk came in was 13 ounces....WHAT?!) Yes, my house is literally a dairy now..haha.





Halley's twins are at 35 weeks and I am so thankful that she has kept them in this long. She is pretty uncomfortable and one of them ,sadly, is not passing the stress test. She has a doc appointment tomorrow and if her heart rate is still too high then they will take them c-section tomorrow night. So yes, 4 BABIES. We are all CRAZY! Also, my baby sister Chelcey just announced that she is preggers and due on July 11! Chelcey's baby will make 14 grandbabies...whew we are such busy little mommas.




1 comment:

The Pena family said...

You guys are awesome! I wish my sisters would have popped some out the same time as me...that is so fun for all of you to be in it together.