Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lainee's Homecoming!!

Our little baby got to come home on Friday.....hooray! Her sisters are loving her to death, literally. Aynslee is a little or A LOT possessive. She wants to hold her ALL DAY LONG and doesn't want her other sisters to even go near her. Not the reaction we thought she would have. We just let her throw her fits and try to let her help with everything :)



Here is our little elf who decided herself that she wanted to go home. She had pulled her own feeding tube out completely and didn't even make a peep while she did it.....then from that point on she ate all her bottles right on que for 48 hours straight and then we got to come home. It is like she turned a corner and kept going!





Daddy was only able to come to the hospital for one feeding a day since he had to go back to work then head home to bath the girls, do homework, keep up on my house, and get the kids to bed. HUGE shout out to my family, especially my mother who unexpectedly had to take vacation time that is going to be much needed for Halley and Nickole here very shortly! My house was kept up on and my girls always had a taxi and someone to watch them. Thanks Family!!!!! Most of all...........a big I LOVE YOU to my wonderful husband who made it possible for me to spend 12 hours a day at the hospital and being my emotional support.


Our first night home was a little rough. I thought that since she was laid down at the hospital and slept in her bed most of the time that it was what she wanted........learned the hard way and night #2 she slept right next to me and mommy got much more sleep:) We sure love her so much and it is so good to have her home!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Meggan-She is beautiful just like all of your girls! I am glad that she is doing well and that she was able to come home!

The French Way said...

Welcome home Lainee! She looks adorable in her little elf outfit! So Cute!

Grammy Cookie said...

Miss.Lainee,is so wonderful,she was fun to hold and lov..Sure glad Grandpa Louie wanted to wait until she was bigger.How about you and Joldy go to dinner on Saturday and i will take the girls.Happy Anniversary.lov u most

Jennie said...

Meggan... She is beautiful. You look great. cant wait to see her .. and you of course.. Let me know if you need anything