Saturday, December 18, 2010

Baby Luv

First of all I must say a huge thanks to everyone who has given us flowers and gifts!! We have been showered with them very generously. Here is one of the cutest arrangement of cookies I have ever seen!

Life at the Watts house has been pretty busy since we got our little bundle of joy came home! Joldy and I celebrated our 8th anniversary on December 6th and we snuck away for a dinner for two while my mom watched the kiddos (yes we are so boring). Jaycee turned 7 on Decemeber 11th and we were in Utah for a cheer competition, Jayc took 2nd and Sissy took 1st! The girls were able to see Santa at the mall, Aynslee only liked him from a distance of course :)







We are loving our little angel! She definitely has got the eating thing down and demands her milk now (huge milestone for her). Her little chipmunk cheeks are starting to show even though she still has the skinniest chicken legs ever. She is a little spoiled and thinks she needs held all day, we kind of enjoy that (until I go back to work that is). Has found her thumb a few times and has graduated from preemie diapers and clothes to newborn. I actually went and bought her some newborn outfits cuz I was tired of only her jammies fitting her.


She is loving her baths and falls asleep instantly. It must remind her of being in the womb, she is so funny.



Aynslee is doing much better and has become my biggest helper. Her fits have calmed down and she actually waits for me to change her bum so she can run the diaper to the garbage and then waits for her to finish her bottle so she can put it in the sink. Lainee has taken to nursing but I produce way more than she eats so I still have to pump after I feed her. Really time consuming but hopefully she will catch up soon (mostly because my freezer is now a dairy) She should have milk for at least two months after I decide to stop!












2 comments:

Westlund Family said...

So happy Lainee is doing great! Completely jealous of your milk production.

The Pena family said...

She is such a pretty little baby! We really need to come and see you guys. Hopefully we'll have ours in a few days (not Christmas) and get back to normal life so we can come down. Congratulations again. It makes me so excited for our little girl to get here!