Monday, July 12, 2010

My BABY turns 2!

This has got to be the funnest birthday age ever. The animation in Aynslee's actions all day was PRICELESS. Joldy was gone in Washington for a tournament so he missed the whole day. I have had this wretched cold for over a week, so the whole day was a struggle. All for the kids right?

We started off at the zoo...............she has this infatuation with monkeys (aka ooh ooh's). That was the first exhibit we went to and she FREAKED with excitement. Then we headed to the park for a picnic and sang happy birthday. I had made monkey cupcakes for the occasion. Then all the girls and cousin Ryelee played at the park. We came back to the house to have a kid pool party and BBQ!!

Such a fun day. I must say that my little Jo Jo spurts more personality day by day. She is my most polite child, always saying thank you, please, welcome, bless you, and excuse me. Aside from some serious tantrums every once in a while this is by far my best behaved 2 year-old :) She gives the sweetest kisses on the cheek, and her latest and most precious is calling my mother "mygrandma" ONE WORD. She will say "thanks, mygrandma" or "hi mygrandma" like she isn't sharing with anyone else. So my mom has started calling her "myJoJo". My mom spoils her rotten so yes, by far she has earned her name:) When you ask Aynslee who her favorite is....she points to herself and says "me" and then laughs. Her daddy taught her that. She puts on Joldy's Bee hat or shirts all the time and gives a thumbs up and says "cool dude". Such character!






































































After the pool party, the birthday girl was so exhausted she put herself to sleep for a little nap.


























She is also into minnie mouse.....like as bad as my mom. So she got minnie everything, pj's, towels, toys, and panties. She is so darn cute!
She asks to see "the baby" in my belly every day and she gives her kisses. She will be a good big sister:)











No comments: