Sunday, July 4, 2010

Boise Tourney....Joldy is 28!

So I am now about a month behind bloggin....but it's okay to be a slacker right? We were in Boise for Joldy's birthday so we had a b-day bash at my sister's house since all 12 boys stayed in her livingroom!!! That's right Katie was the host house for a weekend and I CANNOT believe how much boys can eat!!!! We were the head chefs for breakfast each morning and then Kaleb (Katie's husband) pulled off a BBQ dinner, which was fabulous, to celebrate Joldy's birthday. I was still feeling pretty pregnant icky so it was so nice to have my sister help me out with the kids for the weekend. (Like I might have randomly fell asleep a few times and she watched my kids :)

Anyway, it was a good birthday which ended with the boys winning the whole tournament!


















No comments: