Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Family Reunion

Over the 24th I had some big decisions to make since there was so much going on! Our 10-year class reunion, Joldy's district tourney, and my own family reunion...............I chose family reunion. It was up at my great grandmother's cabin at Warm River, with a whole lot of really old people, but the sad thing is.....there aren't going to be the really old people much longer. Pretty soon us great grandchildren will be considered that. SCARY to think. But my eskimo Grandpa Ted came and my girls just love him.

The reason we all try to get together around the 24th at the cabin is because it was my Great Grandma's b-day. It also happens to be Nickole's son's birthday on the 26th so she brought a cake to celebrate both!





Here are some generation pictures with my grandpa






So along with this mass production that seems to come in 3's......this time it is in 4's! It is a definate race for who will deliver first. Me-December 25, Nickole December-29, and Halley's set of twins February!!!! AAAAHHHHH. So many babies at once. My poor mom doesn't know what to do, she is always such a huge help when we all have babies and even though Halley isn't until February she is likely to have hers at the same time as Nickole and I!!!
Halley's ultrasound:




Here are the pregnant chubby girls :)




I grew up in Havre Montana, where my grandpa is from, and they have these fabulous "rocky mountain hot dogs" that are the best in the world! He brought us a pack.....so I thought I would take a picture to blog hot dog history! Oh the memories these brought back :)

My grandpa came to stay with me after the Blue Angels on Sunday and I was getting his bed ready when I realized that I was in need of some pillow cases. So the only ones "extra" I own are pretty girlie. I went down stairs and handed him 3 and said "here you go grandpa take your pick tinker bell, princess, or carebear?" He looked at me like I was kidding and then laughed. I responded by saying....this is a house full of girls you know.














No comments: