Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4th....and boy or girl???????

The baseball team had a tournament in Park City again this year, so along with baseball....we also got to shop! The weather couldn't have been better, the hotel was great, and the food was even better! The Bees won 3 of 4 games but gave up too many runs to advance, so we had all of Saturday to hang! We took the girls to the park, played beach volleyball (yes my chubby self can move a little still) and watched a fabulous firework show. All the baseball families stayed so it was way fun! I am finally feeling "human" again now that most of the nausea has FINALLY gone away and food even tastes good again!
































So the verdict is in.......we cheated and found out at 15 weeks what we are having. I always go to the fetal studio at the Southtowne Mall in Sandy. First I must say that after 2 heartbreaking miscarriages, I just wanted to hear a heartbeat and see a moving fetus. Wasn't as concerned with boy or girl...........................................but I must say one thing
I
HAVE
BECOME
MY
MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Yep, cheerleader #4 on the way and that will complete our cheer squad! Having 5 sisters....it's all I know.....girls, drama, attitude, fighting, stealing eachothers clothes, pulling hair, but most of all bonding. I feel the most for my husband not getting at least one son in the mix. We were actually done except when he started coaching I saw how good he was with the boys and decided I would suffer through one more pregnancy just to see if maybe one more time would get Joldy a son. (When I say suffer, it's the truth. As much as I love new borns and creating a family, I am the first to admit that there is nothing I enjoy about pregnancy. I HATE IT!!!!!!)
The funny thing is, Joldy is a great father of daughters!!! More patient then most men are with all the drama, hair, jewelry, and PINK!
When I told my dad the news he said "only real men create little girls" coming from a father of 6 girls!! Funny old Poppy. The upside is......I don't have to buy a darn thing, except chubby clothes for me cuz I did get rid of those!!!!
INTRODUCING
MISS LAINEE ROSE WATTS................DUE ON CHRISTMAS DAY(this is the second child I have managed to have that same due date.....who does that?)


Here she is healthy, moving, stretching, and sucking her thumb!!









Some parenting milestones:
1. When another is on the way, it jumpstarts EVERYTHING a lot FASTER
2. Aynslee potty trained.....check
3. Aynslee moved from crib to big girl bed.....check
4. Breaking Aynslee from the binkie.....yah right! The more you have the worse this one gets, for my own selfish sleeping reasons....this one can wait!! Whew!









3 comments:

The French Way said...

OH YAY!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!! And next time you come to south towne call me! I live literally 5 min away!! Congrats and that'll be so fun! You guys make adorable girls!

tami said...

We are so happy for you guys! My favorite picture this time...Anyslee and the sparkler! :) I'm still chuckling! Love you guys!

Grammy Cookie said...

WOW WE ARE GETTING A NEW BABY IN THE FAMILY,GUESS I'D BETTER START WORKING ON A QUILT..LOV THOSE BABIES