Sunday, April 26, 2009

Best friends......naaahh more like Enemies!

These two little stinkers do nothing but fight now, over everything. Even at dinner who gets to sit by Aynslee, who gets the purple plate, who gets their milk first, who finishes first aaahhhhh. I am pulling my hair out. They are so competitive over EVERYTHING. I feel like I am yelling at my kids more then loving them these days. Most of my conversation with them is "be nice", "tell your sister you are sorry", "say please", "go to the corner", "if I get to three then no cartoons for a week". I really feel like a broken record. If I make them sit and hug they even fight over that. I don't remember fighting with my sisters like this growing up. I am praying that it is just a phase. Don't let this picture fool you....even though they do look angelic!!



This has got to be one of the funnest stages that babies go through....pulling themselves out of their schedule and only eating and sleeping when convenient for them because play time now comes first!! This is the child that cannot talk back yet or fight with her sisters.....so yes this one is really angelic!
So I am on this crazy SPRING CLEANING spree, thus the lack of blogging. Seriously I still have socks, jeans, shirts, lots of crap from clear back in high school. I think that i am coming up on ten years so I figured it is time to clean house. Also the girls are growing like weeds (especially Jo J0) and I am having a hard time keeping up on trading out tote sizes and organizing their clothes. Jaycee and Sicilee were stuck in the same size forever and now decided to skip one. I don't mind the shopping I am doing lately though!!!
Took Jaycee to the Doc this week and missed Aynslee's check-up, so no stats until I reschedule. Jaycee had two ear infections and I did find out that the hole from the tube in one ear still isn't healed so we have to get a hearing test by the end of the year and most likely a surgery to follow. She was so funny though, shouting literally at the top of her lungs because she couldn't hear and the infection was draining out of her ear. NASTY. I took her into the community care in Rexburg and low and behold good ol' Bart Peterson from South Fremont was her Physician. Small world living in the "Rexburg Bubble".
Other then taking care of crazy, fighting, teething, sick kiddos we still hit about four baseball games a week to support Joldy and the team. Life going in fast forward and trying to catch each little memory as we go!!!!

No comments: