Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Life has been going in the fast lane as usual, so the Watts home is very crazy. It was also my busiest week of the year and work, Joldy had like 5 games, all three kiddos caught the nasty cough and cold.....whew this mommy needs a day at the spa!!!!!

Here is how our Easter began....as tradition the Easter Bunny always sends the girls on a hunt around the house after they have torn apart their Easter baskets. For the record yes the girls hair looks this crazy when they first wake up because they bath right before bed. (Sissy's still makes me laugh, she reminds me of my sister Steph growing up. We would always call her fluffy poodle b/c of how crazy her hair was when she woke up!)


Since it was so nice this morning and we didn't have time this week to decorate eggs earlier....the girls decorated with style on the deck!!!! (shirtless but still came out with some serious multi-colored hands!)As usual, the fam came over for dinner and they had another egg hunt outside. Jaycee has a sucker hanging out of her mouth the whole time and Sicilee opened every egg to see what kind of candy she got. Just what I need.....more kids with "sugar bugs" right?

My mom and I saw this in a magazine a while ago and thought that it was so cute, fun, and cheap so we shared our little project as a center piece.

Don't forget about the babies who aren't quite walking so they didn't get to do very much but bond with eachother and hang. All 3 had runny noses and nasty coughs(they all are watched by Halley most of the time so they all catch everything at once). The conversation between Halley and I goes something along the lines of "Wow, I am tired my baby is sick and up all night." Then the other will say "Me too!" So when one of us mammas babies is sick.............we are all in the same boat!!
Well another crazy week ahead.............but most important BRITNEY SPEARS concert is on Tuesday and Halley and I are doing some serious shopping while in Utah. Wow leaving my baby for the first time and leaving my husband in charge.......YIKES. It is actually a milestone for me as a mom. I don't like leaving my babies while they are young.....I just worry the whole time. Aside from my fears I will definately post pics of Brit!!!!!!!

No comments: