Sunday, April 5, 2009

Arts and Crafts

The girls are enjoying a little artsy time while making their own piggy banks. Porter's Office actually has quite a few little activities for little girls all under $5. This one got quite messy and no the paint does not come out of their clothes I just found out doing laundry today!! But they had fun and that is what matters.

This is Aynslee's pass time during arts and crafts..................
We started sprucing up the yard today and I could not believe how much energy the girls wasted and got along. I think that they have been cooped up for too long and it is showing. They feel like free little souls now. This is a pic of the flowers that they brought in to me, yep you got it weeds....and since they were so proud I let them put it in a "vase" (their version of a vase) Sad how they had to shuffle through a little snow to get these and it is stinkin April!!!

No comments: