Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Date to Remember

So I am really bad at reminding people of special dates so I will cheat and ditch the phone calls. Jaycee has her end of the year recital on May 16th at the Rigby High School at 7:00 pm. We just went and got her dance pics done and I am excited to get them back. I just saw her dance outfit for the first time and it is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E. I am, however, sad to say that Jaycee is giving up dance and wants to try the cheerleading thing and gymnastics next. Her cheer team is a competition tiny team and will do several competitions in the fall. She is excited and yes Joldy is too!! (not)

Work is crazy and stressful, Anyslee is cutting two more teeth, Jaycee has this cough that keeps us all up at night, Sicilee has her allergies, they both still fight NONSTOP over absolutely everything (nothing works, I give up and just let them duke it out now) Joldy never sleeps, and I don't even have time to keep up on my house or even cook these days. Whew!!! That about sums up our little family:) No, really I don't mind being crazy busy. It actually makes me more organized if that makes sense. Just very little sleep. I wouldn't trade it for the world!! He he!

Joldy's team started districts on Monday and played a very suspenseful game and won off of a home run against rivals Hillcrest. They played today and I have to say the most awful I have ever seen them play. They seriously just checked out after the second inning. So we will have to play tomorrow in order to play one more time on Saturday to make it to state. These boys are young but have some serious heart and talent. I just want them to do good for them, they deserve it!! If they make it to state that means another trip to Boise........ and that means the girlies might get to see Poppy and Mimi. We always look forward to Boise trips!!

I will keep you posted of our crazy crazy life and how the Bee's are doing.

No comments: