Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Fourth!













We had such a quiet holiday! Sometimes it is nice to kick back with just our little family. I started the day with some long hours at work, but Joldy was a good dad and took the girls to the parade and then for lunch with me. I also have some exciting news.!!!!!!!! I became an Aunt again. So after I got off work, I headed up to the hospital to witness the miracle of birth with my sister Chelcey. They had their baby girl and named her Lynlee. She was in labor for 18 hours yikes! She weighed in at 6 lbs 8 ounces and 18.5 inches long. She was vacuumed out so she has quite the bruise on her head for a war-wound. Both mom and baby are doing fabulous.



So after that I headed home and lit off some good ol fireworks with the family. I had made some fun celebration snacks and then the girls crashed for the night.







No comments: