Monday, July 11, 2011

Aynslee Turned 3!

Aynslee just graduated from the terrible two's! Okay, okay she is still pretty sassy, but we love her so much. She had a good birthday. We got her a play kitchen and a scooter, she doesn't stop playing with both. We had my family over for a BBQ/pool party/water balloon fight. It has been a LONG time since we got together even for a dinner since we are so busy these days. I decided that I would be one of those cool moms that make the birthday cake. Luckily she chose Hello Kitty and I think I did pretty good.......






Halley brought her whole clan......love her twins. They are so smiley and giggly. This one is Emmi (I think I am her favorite)

Chelcey brought the newest addition, little Lynlee. So we lined up the girls. From left to right we have Lynlee, Lainee, Alli, Emmi. It was difficult to hurry and take a pic before little Lynlee got her hair pulled, scratched, or even bitten by one of the other girls! The twins are ruthless to each other. Always pullin hair, eating each other's clothing, and rolling everywhere. Whew, I don't know how Halley does it.





Here are the two cutest baseball girls.............Halley made them dresses. She is the best Aunt ever.







Joldy's team had a fundraiser alumni baseball game. He needed to save some pitchers for the real games this week, so he was the pitcher. I had to take pics because it has been a long time since I last saw my husband on a mound, in a uniform, striking out batters. He still has it! Struck out like 11 batters in like 4 innings. Yes, he is old and was hurting the next day.






















2 comments:

Halley said...

how cool is it that joldy got to pitch it has been a very long time since he pitched in a game... I had such a blast at jojo's bday party always great food great family great times!! And i think emmi loves her aunt meggan the most! Thanks for handling all my kids at your house! :)

tami said...

Happy Birthday Aynslee! Love the new pictures...girls are getting so big. Beautiful Family! Good job on the cake!