Monday, June 15, 2009

For the love.......

I am the biggest slacker ever, I can't even find time to blog. So here is a little update........


Nickole took my kiddos to the little carnival in the Fred Meyer parkinglot. They had crazy fun!!
Joldy just had his 27th birthday and we were so excited to just stay home, eat pizza, and hang out as a family. Pretty rare these days so we took advantage!

My cute little Jo Jo who won't wear headbands but will keep a cap on all day!! She looks just like her daddy.......it is pathetic!


She won't let me feed her anything she has to be a big girl so most of the time it is from the highchair straight to the sink for a bath.



My little weed turns 1 here in a month and is so close to walking. She stands by herself all the time and her personality is blooming every day. She now says uh-oh and ow! She thinks she is pretty cool. The two older ones have figured out that the whole neighborhood is their age and they met many new friends. They just disappear and play all day....well when we are not at a baseball game! Joldy's team is doing well, I think they won the first 8 games straight up until this last tournament. They played through all the rain and came out 3rd. Sitting in the stands with cold children was a little difficult. I watch my sisters little boy Roman on Thursdays and he tags along. He just plays in the mud and gets dirty from head to toe and I send him home in little girl pj's:) He is the easiest kid ever to babysit, no drama like my girlies! I keep saying to people is this what it is like to have boys.....this is easy!!!!

2 comments:

tami said...

I love the new pics! I hope you guys are planning on a visit to Boise soon. Miss you guys! :)

Halley said...

yes it is that easy to have boys except mine cuz i dont let them get dirty or gross so mine is alot harder and note to self meggan doesn't take boys outside babysitting at anytime :)!!!!!!!