Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cheer Camp

Jaycee had cheer camp this last week and for the first time in her life I think that she was wore out!!! By the fourth day she crashed as soon as she got into the car. I am really impressed with this new cheerleading thing. It is like gymnastics, dance, and cheerleading all in one. There are girls her age that were in it last year that are doing back handsprings, flips, complete splits, the whole nine yards!!! She is really enjoying it and it is more fast pace than her dance so she soaks it all up and works super hard. We are proud of her!!





Jaycers being such a goof ball. There is a surprise at every turn with this child. She will get the best of me sooner or later! I hate her attitude now as her mother but I also know that it will take her far in life, so I have to remember the flip side to it (that is what I keep telling myself anyway)


3 comments:

Halley said...

She remind me of her mother more and more.. and if she is going to be anything like you she will be a great women wife mother and big sister.. You do have your hands full and this might just be reason #12 of why i am glad i have boys NO CHEER CAMP or dancing or ballet or anything like that... but i do have football rodeo damn... but anyways have fun in park city this weekend since this is the only time we talk... oh and why do you ask why i am commenting on your blog at 1:18 in the morning i am syncing YOUR ipod... yep its full fyi

Westlund Family said...

We're going private, please send me your email address so I can get you added.

tami said...

I LOVE that Jaycee is getting into Cheerleading! YEA! It is a great sport! I can't wait to see her compete!