Sunday, June 21, 2009

Baseball lovin....lovin baseball!

BASEBALL, BASEBALL, BASEBALL. That pretty much sums up what our summer will be about and our little fam loves every minute of it. Just got back from a tourney in Utah and this pic is be trying to entertain my exhausted kiddos at a late night game with suckers. You got it Aynslee went wild over her sucker and would not let anyone near it once I gave it to her. She was eating the grass stuck to her hands too!!


Thought that I would just throw in a pic of my man in uniform, what a hottie!!!




Jo Jo finding entertainment in the stands while soaking up the little sun that was there.



Jaycee and Sicilee ran free and I hardly saw them during the games.




There was a little "Price, Utah" flashback and we ran into some old friends. Here is a pic of good ol' Wad who is now married and has lost a lot of weight since his college years. He was impressed with the clan of girlies we have created!





My kids just can't get enough of the pool time! Although scary bad mom of the year moment, Jaycee almost drown. Seriously I think I will have nightmares for years. Water......biggest mom fear. Jayc was pulling herself along the side of the pool and she had done it for 2 days and some of the players moms came in and started talking to me. I was chatting away and took my eyes off her for like 1 second and Joldy yelled her name. I look up and she was kicking as hard as she could and I could only see from her eyes up. I jumped up and scooped her out of the water and she sat there and threw up water for some time. SCARY SCARY SCARY! She still has a hole in her ear from her tubes so I can't put her in swimming lessons yet. But we did make a deal that she will always wear a life jacket or little water weanies on her arms because I think it scared her just as bad. I really think that my heart didn't slow down for at least 24 hours. Whew, close call!
I promise that one of these times I will quit having "bad mom moments" because I am seeing a pattern when I blog!





No comments: