Sunday, January 25, 2009

SWEET tooth


I decided to put my new kitchen aide to work and I whipped up some cookies n' cream cupcakes. You have to understand that cupcakes are
my weakness. My neighbor is actually the owner of the fabulous cupcake store the Cocoa Bean. I tried once to get out of her some of her cupcake secrets......yep still secrets; didn't work. When I had Aynslee she brought over cupcakes a few times and I accused her of not helping me lose the baby weight! So these sweet babies are why me and my treadmill are best buddies. Never been a girl who watches what I eat (yes I know some day it will catch up with me; hopefully later rather than sooner:) instead I just run on my treadmill. As a mom I just sacrifice A LOT of sleep for workout time. Life is just a little easier when I am not cranky from eating things that.....well are not satisfying to my little taste buds. So I will go on enjoying my endulgence in cupcakes and still fit into my jeans!!! My mother knows my cupcake habit and for Christmas she bought me a cupcake doctor cookbook. FABULOUS. I have never made such moist, delightful, and most of all addicting devilish cupcakes. My husband seems to like my cupcake baking skills too!












3 comments:

Westlund Family said...

Mmmmm...I want some!

Halley said...

Those look so stinking good. you finally put you kitchen aide to work.. thats funny what has it been almost a month since you got it.. haha the little word verification asks me to spell mazzin.. like you cup cakes the look a(mazzin)

tami said...

The cupcakes look good! I gained 3 lbs. just looking at them! I love the new pics of the girls...they are really growing up quickly!