Saturday, January 10, 2009

Rubba Dub Dub.....


Look at my cute little girlies splashin in some bubbles. {Well Aynslee is actually eating them and thinking that it is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!} My older girls always ask if Aynslee can bath with them, I really don't mind except for the fact that she won't hold still for even a second. I always think that she is going to wiggle right out of Jaycee hands and take a dive into the water. So only once in a while do I let them. They giggled a lot and had lots of fun!

2 comments:

Halley said...

cute cute cute.. or as jaycee would say freakin cute... I had so much fun today with you guys.. thanks a bunch for being a great sister.. and i wish carter would bath with ryker i don't know why he is so scared?

Stephanie said...

How Cute. looks like they had lots of fun and you must of had a blast getting all of the bubble off Aynslee but way cute.