Wednesday, January 21, 2009

One year younger, & wiser too!

Okay maybe the younger part isn't true, but the wiser part is!! I celebrated my 27th b-day on Sunday. The older you get the waaay less exciting it gets. Although Jaycee probably told me happy birthday minimum 100 times, she is pretty good at making you feel special. My mom some of my sisters came over and made some dinner and ate some cake. It was good to take a day and relax. Here are some random pics! Do notice the very last picture is tickets to see Britney Spears in concert. I also just found out that the Pussycat Dolls are opening for her, sooooo excited to see her perform. I invited Halley to go with me cuz I didn't think that Joldy was such a fan. I drag him to enough chick flicks, I thought that I would cut him some slack on this one!












3 comments:

tami said...

WOW! What a great time you are going to have at that show! :) Lucky Birthday Girl! :)

Westlund Family said...

Hope you had a great birthday!

Halley said...

OH yay i can not wait to go with you its going to be so much fun.. Pussycat dolls to man are we spoiled (well you) Thanks for the invite I cant wait to go.. I love the picture of jojo and ryker together so cute