Saturday, December 6, 2008

6 years and counting....

Click to play Anniversary
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox

Here you have it ladies, six years and three little angles later. Every day flies by like there was no yesterday and every moment is cherished. Even through all the struggles and hard times, those are the ones that bring us closer. Marriage is like a really big roller coaster.....every time you go over a bump, you get butterflies and smile really big and laugh. Sometimes there is the unknown and you take a really sharp turn that takes your breathe away. And when it stops, you look back and think that it went by too darn fast.


Most of you already know how my husband bends over backwards for me. There isn't anything that he wouldn't do for me. He is the most selfless person I know. I admire him for putting his heart in everything that he does, and trying to impress me the whole way. Babe, I love you(and your cute balding head too LOL) Growing old with you makes me look forward to each day and smile and look backwards in sadness that time passes by so fast, but a good sadness because memories are made. Your girls have the best daddy ever and they let you know it by wrapping their cute little arms around you every day. XOXOXOXO Cheers to us and our future!

2 comments:

Westlund Family said...

Happy Anniversary, dang time flies!

Jensen Memories said...

Oh my goodness!! It is crazy how this bloggin world works. This is Lacee. Your family is so cute. I remember when you were engaged and it does not seem like that long ago. I am going to add you to my list pronto. Come and check us out.