Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oh Baby


Our friends Nicole and Eli Pena had their little girl yesterday. She was tiny. She weighed only 5 lbs. 11 oz. and as you can see my little chubba girl towers over her. See what a two and a half month difference in size makes. Oh Anyslee, you might be a football player!

Sicilee got her first hair cut!!!! She was so excited. It is now in a cute little
A-line bob. It is a little harder for dad to do since he can't just put it in a pony tail anymore. Jaycee just got a few layers put in hers, she WILL NOT let me cut her hair. She says that she wants her hair to grow past her bum.

Jaycee went on her first field trip to the Dentist today. She says that she didn't learn anything. She informed her dad that you are not supposed to learn stuff on field trips, that they are just for fun. She came home with her own little toothbrush, paste, and flosser. Sicilee is a little jealous.

I am going tomorrow to get Aynslee's ears pierced. Wish me luck! As cute as it is, they still cry. For those of you who think I am mean for doing it so young....the first two survived and don't remember (that is what I keep telling myself anyway)I will post pics tomorrow of her!

2 comments:

Halley said...

what im pretty sure that aynslee already had a buddy named RYKER
its on like donkey kong

Westlund Family said...

Cute pics! Sicilee's hair is adorable!