Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Jaycee+pre-school=even more independent



Well....it's official. I'm old. My baby started pre-school. And it just so happens that she was the only one not crying to go back home. She was the child that was like "bye mom" and walked away without even a hug or nothin. Sicilee was the one that had the hardest time, although she starts 3 year old school next week on the same days that Jaycee goes so she won't be as lonely. I do have to ask myself and wonder where Jaycee gets all her independence?????????????

3 comments:

tami said...

I'm not suprised at all! She is a little pistol full of sassy spunk! :) She looks so cute. Megan, you should be really proud of yourself. It is really hard letting your babies go. (Even for a few hours)

Jessica said...

Hello Ms Megan.... were you not going to tell me you had a blog? Shame on you... I spend the last 5 minutes adoring over your beautiful girls. Yay for Jaycee to go to school. She is so ready and trust me... as hard as it is it's the first step (and 4 more years down the road) to a few quiet hours in the house. We miss you guys. You need to come to Utah soon!

Westlund Family said...

She's SO BIG! And CUTE of course!