Sunday, December 11, 2011

Celebration Time!

So much happened in the last week for us. The girls had their 1st cheer competition and both took 1st, Joldy and I celebrated our 9th anniversary, and my Jaycee turned 8 today!! We invited some of her friends over and the played Just Dance 3, ate pizza, and enjoyed a dip in the hot tub! She had a blast.......and yes her cake was OMG do I dare say it without all the screaming involved................Justin Beiber Fever cake.





Sad to say that in the midst of all the craziness, I failed to make a cake for Jayc. She seemed pretty happy with the one I ordered for her though :)



















I must say that I don't know what I would do without my Jaycee. She is so much help! Even though she does EVERYTHING with a roll of the eyes and some attitude. She is still a pretty darn good kid. She dances constantly.... in grocery stores, at the mall, trying to get family pics, you name it and she is dancing. She is so determined in cheer to be the best. You can see a serious pissed look when her stunt doesn't make it up all the way. She is so competitive....wonder where she gets that?!? She is in love with Justin Bieber, but who isn't? She is sooooo smart and is even so competitive that she has to finish first with school work. This girls is out to conquer the world, and I will let her. Happy birthday my first baby girl! You are amazing and I love you so much.








I can't keep up with my littlest monster. SHE IS EVERYWHERE AND FAST! (yikes) Still no teeth yet. And I think she actually gained a pound but now has lost it since walking. Such a good sleeper and is now on regular milk. Constipation is a little bit of an issue, but nothing a little Karo syrup can't help (thanks Dr. Mom for the helpful hint).







Her cute "stick straight in the air fuzzy hair" is growing and finally lays down about an hour after her bath. She looks so much like Jaycee when she was a baby! And I can't get over the fact that they had the same due date and my water broke with both of them at 6 in the morning. I bet they are besties growing up :) Lainee will holler at the top of her lungs at the top of the stairs until Jaycee will come get her, it is so cute.


1 comment:

KKGK Jones said...

It looks like Jayc had a great birthday. Grace is sad that she was not able to be there. She is getting so big.