Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baby Girl


It is so hard as a mother not to take a lot of pics of a new baby. Every day she changes, so expect a lot of pictures of little Aynslee growing like a little weed. My mother actually calls her the "chunky monkey" because she is the youngest of the three new babies and it wouldn't surprise me if she weighs the most. As Mi Mi (aka Grandma Tammy) would say "she is healthy". She is such a good baby. I am even getting sleep at night, she will wake up twice a night for a feeding and she goes right back to sleep. I have never had a baby that I am not up all night with so this is a huge and nice change for me. She is just barely starting to coo and smile a little, mostly at Jaycee. She seems to be the one that gets her going. All of her hair that she has lost since birth is starting to grow back in so she is not looking so much like a bald little boy. lol. I tease Joldy that they have the same receding hairline, he doesn't think that is very funny.

2 comments:

Halley said...

OMG how stinkin cute are your layouts... I am pretty sure my monkey is bigger then yours.. He started out the runt and now is bigger then the girls... I can't wait till the get older oh man think of christmas:)

tami said...

I love the picture at the top when she seems to be saying "Hey Mom, what the heck are you talking about?"! Adorable! and her little outfits....precious! Keep these pictures coming! Dad and I love these blogs!