Monday, August 29, 2011

And they're off......

My girls started school today! Watch out 2nd graders and Kindergartners......the Watts girls are new in town! They were sooooo excited to go.....not so excited to get up in the morning though. We struggled just a little. Me, on the other hand, struggled a lot. After I dropped them off and headed for work, it took about 5 minutes and then I let loose the tears. I don't cry much and I don't know why, but it was a sad moment for me. Time goes so fast.

The last couple of Sundays we have taken the two older girls boating. It hit me kind of hard when I realized how much more attention the little two get. Spending the whole day with the older girls was so much fun!


We also said our farewells to Porter Clayton, Aynslee's "best buddy" left on a mission for Texas.


































No comments: