Monday, May 23, 2011

State at Boise

Joldy's team made it to state again this year. The girls and I surprised him and showed up late Friday night. Well not much of a surprise because I am a terrible liar......really. The weather was great (came home with my first sunburn) and the girls got to play with Grace and Kreed so they were super happy.


The Bees ended up 3rd at State and Joldy was very proud.























It was good to hang out with my sister Katie.




Aynslee made a new friend wouldn't leave the poor girl alone.





At the end of a very long weekend, dad and girls were exhausted and it showed! What an amazing coach and good daddy.


We have one week before legion starts and Joldy and I take this weekend for "US" time. So we are headed to Seattle to hit a Mariners/Yankees game. I can't seem to part with my Lainee yet, so she gets to see her first big league game with us. We plan on driving over to Eugene, Oregon to watch Porter Clayton play. Thank you for my family for volunteering to watch our kiddos for us. This little vacation is much needed.


1 comment:

The French Way said...

How fun!! So I started giggling when I saw the first pic on this post. Ha Anyslee is seriously as big as you are haha so cute!