Thursday, June 3, 2010

Boise State Trip

As usual I am a couple weeks late posting! Boise was super fun and the boys ended up finishing 2nd place. It was a good year and they did well. It was also exciting to be able to spend time with my sister Katie and her family. There were 4 cute baby kittens running around her house and my children carried them in blankets like little babies most of the time we were at her house. Honestly, I don't know how the kittens survived our stay!

Any chance the girls were able to ride the bus with dad, they did! I also was able to use it against them if they were being naughty! The weather was TERRIBLE. I think that snow plows out in May in Boise has to set some kind of record :)






So as much as this little one loves her mama.........she is a daddy's girl through and through. SHE is HIS biggest fan! A wart on his bum at ALL times. I must say that her daddy doesn't mind a bit and is actually pretty proud of his little fan.
I have the girls' end of the year stats. I will post that in the next couple of weeks. I must say this first though, it is apparent that all my children are predicted to be at least 5 inches taller than me. WEIRD RIGHT?


No comments: