Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!

The girls just HAD to wait for Nickole and Danny to decorate cookies this year. Whenever aunt Nickole comes around it is like Christmas for them......so for her to stay with us for Christmas was like CHRISTMAS X2! When I mean X-mas when they come around it isn't because she buys them toys or takes them out to eat every time, but they always spend quality time with them and do activities and play dolls (yes even Danny) and do puzzles, etc. I love holidays and the chaos at my house.........mostly because my family(meaning my sisters and their families) are not drama. Suprisingly with 6 girls in one family, we have a blast and always make the best of memories. Mom always gets Joldy and I a new game and this year it is battle of the sexes so I THAT might bring a little competition to the table!





Sicilee ate WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY more frosting than she put on the cookies!


Jaycee's zebra (cheerleading) snowflake that I made for her.











Aunt Halley wants a girl so bad she just loves on JoJo every time she is around her (for the record....Aynslee is not a fan of being "loved on" or "smothered" as you can tell by the look on her face)and teaches her naughty things to say and do:)


We have had a tradition in our family since we was all little.........sister gift exchange on Christmas Eve. This year mom made the rule that you had to make it...well my excuse was that I made the money to buy the gift (I am such a cheater I know). My family thinks that Halley and I rig it every year but really, I did draw her name again this year:)




Those pics wrap up Christmas Eve and now we move on to morning!




Oh, so we have also carried on my sister family tradition for our girls and they got Frog princess jammies and little Frog princess "polly pockets" as they are called at our house. All matching or fighting arises very quickly with my beautiful sassy children.










Aynslee decided she would rather suck on her candy cane than open ANY presents!












Then off to Grandma Cookies house for some dinner and more presents!





It is so funny to me how as parents we will absolutely exhaust ourselves to make Christmas just perfect in order to see how excited kids get with the anticipation of Christmas. Even though we spoil our kids rotten, if you ask Jaycee she can tell you exactly what the true meaning of Christmas is. She is getting way too smart for me and never misses a beat!






Lastly, I decided to go with blue christmas dresses this year and I must say that these two divas sure are cutie pies!







2 comments:

KKGK Jones said...

Awww. I really miss being there for this holiday. Maybe next year!! Miss you guys.

tami said...

Loved the new pictures! Can't wait to see you guys soon! Kiss the girlies for me!