Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Watts' Newest Family Addition

The Watts family has expanded our "girl power" and added yet another drama queen to our clan. Aynslee Jo Watts came on July 11, 2008 at 4:02 p.m. Our bundle of joy weighed in at a very healthy 7 lbs 14 oz. Each of my pregnancies have gotten harder, but each baby has gotten better. We couldn't have asked for a better baby. Aside from wanting to nurse constantly, my little bird doesn't really make a peep. She is quite the little snuggler (no complaints there). She changes every day, but is starting to look more and more like her daddy. Yup, proud pappa of three beautiful girls!
Jaycee and Sicilee are very good helpers and love their little sister. They have a hard time understanding how and why the baby isn't in my tummy anymore, that talk will have to come later in life though. They do tend to walk around the house changing their baby dolls diapers and, yes, even nursing them. I just have to smile and know that they will be good mothers someday!

1 comment:

Halley said...

I'm so glad you started a blog although i see you every day and your girls beat up on my little guy i enjoy watching and learning more and more about my little neice's its the closest thing i will have to a girl i just know it:)